Individualized Education Program (IEP) Records

Requests for Individualized Education Program (IEP) records for a student currently enrolled in a school should be made through the school the student attends.  Requests for IEPs for students previously enrolled in the district should be made through the SDPC Special Services Department, Curtis A. Sidden Administration Building, 1348 Griffin Mill Road, Easley, SC 29640.  All requests must be submitted in writing.​

  • ​IEP Records Request Form​ (Note: When dowloading this form while using Internet Explorer, you may be prompted for a password. No password is needed. Simply close the dialog box and continue.)