Request Transcripts for Students No Longer Enrolled in SDPC

Transcript and Student Record Requests

Students Currently Enrolled

  • A parent/guardian of a currently enrolled elemenatary/middle school student may receive one copy of his/her child's school record at no cost during each school year. A fee of $5.00 may be charged to each subsequent copy provided during the school year.
  • High schools will charge $5.00 for each copy of a high school transcript.
  • No charge will be assessed to send a copy of a K-12 student's records to another school.

By using e-Transcripts, students who are currently enrolled in a school in our district can request transcripts without going through the guidance departments. With the South Carolina e-Transcript project, students in the district's four high schools have a safe, electronic way to order official transcripts for colleges, universities and scholarship funds nationwide. Students who are not currently enrolled but have graduated can get a copy of their transcript from the last school they attended.

An initiative of the South Carolina Department of Education and the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, e-Transcript Services are delivered by Docufide, Inc,, a company that concentrates on the electronic delivery, management, and analysis of student academic records. 

There's no cost to send e-Transcripts to participating South Carolina colleges and universities. Students will pay $3.00 to out-of-state colleges and universities receiving the electronic transcripts or to nonparticipating in-state institutions. A $5.00 fee is required to send hard copies. All payments are made online at the time of request. Please make sure the student is currently enrolled in SDPC before request a transcript through e-Transcripts.

Requesting Transcripts for Students No Longer Enrolled

You will need to contact your school directly to request a transcript. A fee of $5.00, made payable to School District of Pickens County, will be charged for each transcript requested. School mailing addresses and phone numbers are listed on our website.

Download a Transcript Request Form by clicking here.

Student Educational Records are considered confidential information and can only be mailed or picked up in person. A telephone call will NOT release your records.

Requesting Records for Someone Else

If you are an individual requesting a student transcript and/or records for another person who is over 18 years of age, we require a written consent along with the Transcript Request Form and a copy of a valid government photo id from the person in question prior to releasing any records. Note: Parents also need written consent and a copy of a valid government photo id if their child is now over the age of 18.

Third Party Request

Employment agencies, potential employers, recruiters, lawyers and all other agencies may contact the school to obtain a copy of student records. Before any verification letter will be granted or records released, we will need written consent request prior to releasing any records.

Diploma Replacements

Diplomas are replaced through the South Carolina Department of Education.